CP Women’s Ministry
Our purpose is to accept and share the love and joy of Jesus Christ through the ministry of women in the Cumberland Presbyterian Church. We seek to do this as we pray, study God’s Word, and reach out to others through mission, service, encouragement and fellowship.
The Women’s Ministry of Covenant Church participates by actively supporting outreach to the community and the world.
Our ministry also encourages the sharing of faith and fellowship among the women of our church by providing an annual women’s retreat.
If you desire fellowship with other Christian women and have a desire to share God’s love with others, we welcome you and hope you find the home you are seeking with us.
Examples of Our Outreach
- Service projects for our local school
- Christmas Angel Tree
- Summer camp for children and youth
- The Cumberland Presbyterian Children’s Home in Denton, Texas
- Lakota Indians in South Dakota
- Denomination’s Hot Lunch Program in South America